Sunday, July 20, 2008

Has it really happened?

It is true that I'm finally giving way to the 21st century? Yes. Alas, my first blog entry.

As of today, I proclaim myself no longer on the sidelines of this social media blitz. And to be fair....I must give credit where credit is due. It seems this leap into the 21st century was a result of some pushing, prodding, mean stares and harassment by fellow agency co-workers. Many thanks to them.

Where would I be without these technology-minded, twitter-friendly, face-booking, blog-ilicious gurus? Probably still using Internet Explorer.

So cheers team. I've officially crossed....the starting line. (With much help from Shekira for my blogging identity. This was of course the final piece contributing to my procrastination.)

Stay tuned as the adventures of Kelly in the 21st century unfold.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

WOW. I can't believe you crossed over! I can't wait to see what you have to say (I'm still wondering what exactly this blog is about?!?)

michelle marts said...

Finally.

R. Johnson said...

I hope you have enough content to keep my interest.