Thursday, April 23, 2009

Near-Naked Biker Update

Some may remember by earlier blog post about the speedo-wearing, pavement-pounding biker that has become legend in Tallahassee. Others are still trying to forget it.

Well today, I feel it only appropriate to give a near-naked update. While it's been over seven months since my original post, I proudly inform that this brave biker continues to roam the streets - unaffected by the cop calls and requests to have him detained for indecent exposure. I've seen him strut his stuff in all sorts of elements - albeit frigid winter weather or rain. His determination is truly something to be reckoned with.

For those who are left wondering what this man is like in action - look no further. I am pleased to share video footage for your viewing pleasure. (Compliments of my crazy co-workers Kristin and Rodney to whom I offer many thanks.) While this video will undoubtedly leave you wanting more, I still consider it a gem.

It's not every day that you get to experience something this....memorable?


No comments: