Sunday, September 28, 2008

Aussie Goes Overboard?


For those that haven't seen the new Aussie hair care commercial - feast your eyes on this. Go ahead. Watch it.

Actually, the first 10 seconds is all you'll need. Perhaps then you'll share in my sentiments as I scratch my head saying.......WTF?!? Where in the heck did that Aussie bottle pop out from? Please tell me it wasn't the poop shoot. Is it really necessary for a bottle of anything to be shooting out of anywhere? How in the world does this make the product more enticing?

I think it's confirmed. This commercial will actually make me stay away from the product. And by stay away....I mean run in the opposite direction.

Kelly + Aussie = Opposites that won't attract

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Ok it is official you know how to crack me up! I am trying to regain my composure after reading that.